After being inspired by, and having recently played, "Ghost of Tsushima" I got the idea to create a modular katana set that could be customized through a UI. Although I faced challenges while creating the UI functionality for the demonstration, I did not let that hinder me from showcasing everything I wanted to show. Especially after spending a lot of time and effort making all the modular pieces and textures for the demonstration. I would say this project was equally challenging as it was fun and rewarding, as I learned a lot during the process. This project spanned five weeks in total half-time.